So will I ever stop switching blogs on you? Is this a shell game I'm playing? Hide and seek? Okay, I'll admit it. I've got a problem with the addictive nature of Internet technology. But I think I have found a stable home in the blogosphere for a good, long time.
I have two blogs: This is my family blog. By the Gait is my political blog. I decided I had better stop mixing the two before I end up sorry for being so cavalier about our family's privacy. I will make this family blog more secure. Do you like the photo at the top? I photo-shopped that myself and am kind of proud of it. :-)
Life is quite wonderful these days with family. Austen is still selling stuff like a mad man and loving it. Carrie is just getting sweeter and more settled within herself day-by-day. Chloe is experiencing some of the hormonal pumps that lead to mood bumps and sometimes put her in the dumps, but aside from that, she's -- well -- up and down a lot. ;-) A little dancing and singing here; a little sobbing and ranting there. Three cheers for puberty! By golly, it makes life interesting!
And now I officially welcome you to my new Internet Home for Family Affairs (IHFA): Five Squirrels in a Fig Tree. I hope you will stop by and read from time to time.
Thursday, October 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment